Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The PPP? (Perfect Pink Pout!)


Oh how I want you, the perfect pink lipstick! Does it exist? I see so many lovely varieties of that pale pink lip. The perfect mixture of pink shades and neutral hues. I was on a hunt this weekend for it…

My first stop Sephora! I do love that shop, but I don’t love it on a Saturday. My first mistake. My second mistake, going in hoping to have someone wait on me. They are either right next to me during my entire visit or no where to be found. Can you guess which one it was? Ha ha.. they were all very nice just very busy!

My second stop, MAC. I did get 2 things here. I love them both but they are a little too pink. Does that make sense?

I ended up getting:

1. MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in Dreaminess –this is a new lipstick formula. It does feel extra creamy. I like the color a lot! But it is just too pink! Thoughts!

2. MAC Lipglass in Angel-I LOVE this gloss. You can wear it alone for sheer pink or layer it on pretty much any color! LOVE!

Do you have the perfect combination for that perfect pale pink? Will you please share!? 

2 comments:

  1. I love love love Mac lip products! They're my favorite! Cute blog!! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a pretty pink color!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete